Canon.com/ijsetup | Download Canon Printer Drivers, Software and Manuals
If you want to have a high powered and efficient printer set up in your home, you must log on to the website canon.com/ijsetup and follow the instructions from the manuals carefully. You can also check out the recommended functions section and frequently asked question section.
We can imagine this Canon Printer as a combination of various features, capabilities, and functionalities of sophisticated printers. Once you set up the printer, you will face no issues in scanning, copying, or printing any of the documents. You can follow the below-mentioned steps or visit the site canon.com/ijsetup to understand and learn a simple way of setting up and activating your printer product.
The below guidelines are written in a user-convenient language, and you can follow them if you wish to have Canon Printer installed in your home.
Procedure for Canon Printer Hardware Setup (Windows or Mac OS)
You may proceed to printing, scanning, or copying your documents after you have the printer installed in your home. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to set up the hardware on your Windows or Mac device.
- Unpack your printer device.
- Put it at a location, which is closer to your system and where it could be unhindered from day-to-day movements.
- Power on your printer by connecting it electrically.
- You will recognize a power button located at the front of your printing device. Turn it on to start the device.
- If the power light is on, your device is good to go.
- As you know, the printing device requires link Cartridges; you must inject your printer with it.
- The printer then must be loaded with a printer tray to facilitate the movement of papers.
- Add some papers. Primarily people use A-4 sized papers in most of the requirements.
Once the hardware installation is complete, you can configure the network connection between your system and the printing device.
On the main function panel, you will find the Main Menu. Kindly Click on it.
You will reach the next screen. Hit on the Networks settings option.
Select the option "LAN Settings" and then click on the "OK" button.
Click on "Wireless LAN Setup" on the bottom of the page.
You will see a list of the available Wi-Fi networks. Click on the router, which is yours.
Procedure for Canon Printer Wireless Activation
If you have followed the instructions of the previous section carefully, then your hardware is installed and ready to go. However, it would be best if you initiated the network setup of your printing device to have it working through your system.
- Take a note of the WPS details, which would be available in the manual guide available in your package.
- Once the device is on, press and hold the "Wi-Fi" key available on it.
- Once you see the blue color appearing on the Wi-Fi, proceed to hit the WPS button.
- Once you press the WPS button on your printing device, you must quickly hit the WPS button on your router. The duration between the two activities should not be more than two minutes at the most.
- Establish a successful connection between your printing device and Wi-Fi. To check that, check the wireless lights. In the case of a steady connection, the lights will illuminate steadily.
- Now, you must arrange the printer network systems.
- Put your white sheet or A-4 size sheets in the printer tray.
- You may perform the printing operations (Ctrl+P and so on) to see if the network page is getting printed.